17 November 2020For a large logistic service provider in Dedemsvaart we are looking for crossdock employee’s for loading and unloading trucks.
What are you going to doFor a large logistic service provider in Dedemsvaart we are looking for crossdock employee’s for loading and unloading trucks. The goods from our client (s) are unloaded by a team of 30 colleagues and sorted based on the scanning system and postal code areas. This is all in Dutch, so preferably you are able to speak a bit Dutch. Otherwise, English must be perfect. The goods are then loaded into the truck (s) as indicated in the scanning system. This work is done with the help of an electric pallet truck and / or a forklift. Working hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am or from 6:00 pm to 3:00 am.
What do you needDo you want to work as an employee crossdock? Are you enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the job requirements? Then apply on this job offer!
- Perfect English, preferably also some Dutch
- You know how to work independently as well as in a team
- Structural work at night is no problem for you
- Forklift certificate is an advantage (we can also help you achieve it)
What do you get
- A challenging position at a large logistics service provider
- A team of colleagues in which collaboration is paramount
- The possibility to develop as an employee cross-dock to a lorry driver
- Weekly payment
- Salary and expenses in accordance with TLN CAO
- Steady job
- ITG work clothes