3 February 2021From the location Bovenkarspel/Aalsmeer we are looking for drivers who are experienced with the transport of conditioned goods (especially flowers and plants) to the South of Europe.
What are you going to doAs International Frigo driver you depart from Aalsmeer or Bovenkarspel to Italy or France. Often a second driver will accompany you to get to the south of Europe as soon as possible. Arrived there, the second driver flies back home and you finish the trip on your own. A trip takes on average a day or six. You will transport flowers and plants. Were looking for motivated drivers who have some experience with driving and loading flowers in a traditional combi.
What do you needDo you want to get started as a truck driver to the South of Europe? Do you recognize yourself in the job requirements? Then apply on this job offer!
- Demonstrable experience in transporting flowers and plants
- Familiar with the road network in South of Europe (Italy and France)
- You can drive with a combi
- On occasional willing to take a second driver with you
- Positive attitude, willing to think along with the client
- You can speak German or English
What do you get
- Steady job, whole year long
- Good salary